You may not post or link in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owners. CastingMaster may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate privileges of and take other actions against any user who infringes the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been illegally copied and is accessible onCastingMaster.com in a way that constitutes infringement,, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512)
- Name, address, telephone number and email address;
- An electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright ;
- Identification and description of the copyrighted work(s);
- The URL on the CastingMaster.com website where the copyright violation exists.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Email all this information to: Leo@CastingMaster.com with “Copyright” in the email subject.